Niseko Gourmet is now recruiting for winter 2017-2018 food and beverage attendants.
Niseko Gourmet is a privately owned company, providing breakfast and dinners throughout various properties in the Niseko area including Hirafu, Hanazono, Niseko Village and Annupuri. We intentionally operate as a small team so that we can focus on providing a very high quality and individual service and each year rank within the top four operators on trip advisor.
For us, our team is the key to our success and we spend a lot of time recruiting enthusiastic, hard working and professional people who are able to help maintain and build our reputation in providing excellent service. In return, we make sure that they are well rewarded.
If you’re keen to expand your horizons by working in Niseko for a premium boutique caterer then Niseko Gourmet might just be right for you.
What are we looking for?
As a Food and Beverage Attendant with Niseko Gourmet you will work in various properties throughout the Niseko area alongside a Japanese or International chef, hosting your own breakfasts and dinner parties. If you are an outgoing person with a passion for food, entertaining, travel, you’re conscientious and enjoy working with people, then you’re in a good starting position.
- Hospitality experience
- Previous seasonal chalet work beneficial
- Proven catering experience or qualifications an advantage
- Demonstrating high standards of cleanliness and presentation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Fun and outgoing personality with a flexible attitude
- Conversational English language level, Japanese language ability an advantage
Job Details and benefits
- 2 positions commence last week of November and conclude end of March
- 1 position commences last week of November and concludes end of February
- Breakfast and dinner shifts are mornings from approximately 730am to 10am and evenings from 530pm to between 9pm and 10pm.Â Shift times may vary according to guest requirements.
- Niseko Gourmet offers a personal shopping service for which hours are between 930am and 4pm although demand for this service varies from week to week and shifts are on a casual roster basis.
- Assisting in the Niseko Gourmet cooking school on a roster basis
- Comprehensive and paid training course
- Pay rate: On application
- Individual Grand Hirafu ski pass reimbursed at completion of contract
- Subsidised Staff accommodation
- Stylish uniform (please provide your own black pants and long sleeve t-shirt)
- Meal allowance
- Tips/service charge paid each month
All applicants must have a valid Japanese work visa or Japanese passport.
Please attach a cover letter and current photograph with your CV and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter please give details of any relevant experience to the job including dates and duties performed. Please provide any further information you think is relevant and your reasons for applying for the job.
The more information we have about you the easier it is to process your application.
If your application is successful, you will be requested to an interview conducted by skype with job offers being made shortly after.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Tess at email@example.com