Niseko Gourmet’s fusion menu is presented by Zane Schnitzerling. Zane hales from Brisbane Australia where his experience in the restaurant scene is not only vast but impressive. Zane’s passion for pasta and seafood is highlighted in his 2018/19 winter menu which celebrates Hokkaido’s natural produce.
When Zane creates a dish he chooses one feature ingredient and adds texture, complementary flavours with attention to technique to exentuate the main element.
Please choose one entrée, main and dessert. At time of reservation please advise of any dietary requirements and allergies.
- Tuna carpaccio, avocado, lime
- Beef tartar, egg yolk yam, beef dripping, brioche
- Scallops, textures of pea, daikon
- Radish Tempura
- Oysters, citrus apple, tomato and chilli jam
- Beef Wellington, toya potato fondant, chinese cabbage, red wine jus
- Market fish, nanohana, miso, asparagus
- Duck Breast, pumpkin, berries
- Miso pork, burnt apple, mussels
- Yuzu posset, mango, shortbread
- White chocolate and raspberry blondie, homemade ice cream
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Chocolate soufflé, creme fresh
From 9400JPY per person. Minimum spend 56400JPY. (Includes 8% consumption tax and excludes 10% service charge).